Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3563 times
Keep the garnishing simple. too much garnishing although makes the drink striking, but it becomes difficult to drink or handle the drink. the drink.
- Peel apples and cut into small pieces.
- Blend chopped apples with a little juice in a blender till smooth.
- Add the left over apple juice, ice cream and ice. blend for 1/2 minute.
- Pour into a glass over ice.
- Garnish with an apple slice, sprinkled with some lemon juice and cinnamon powder
This recipe was contributed by padminiv on 01 Jun 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.