Tilwale Aloo ka Tikka ( Kebabs and Tikkis)
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 15 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 12789 times
Here’s a smashing combination of baby potatoes and sesame seeds that is jazzed up with a combination of indian spices.
- Heat the oil in a non-stick pan and add the cumin seeds, mustard seeds and curry leaves.
- When the seeds crackle, add the ginger-green chilli paste and stir for some time.
- Add the potatoes, turmeric powder and salt and sauté for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Add ½ cup of water and cook on a slow flame till all the moisture has evaporated and the potatoes are cooked.
- Remove from the flame, add the sesame seeds and lemon juice and mix well.
- Serve hot garnished with coriander and green chillies.
Nutrient values per serving
|Vitamin A||146.4 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||0.2 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0 mg|
|Vitamin B3||1.4 mg|
|Vitamin C||19 mg|
|Folic Acid||17 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.