Till Kathi Roll
by Neerja Deva
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 2831 times
Kathi rolls with the crunch of sesame seeds that would leave a nutty after flavor. This is a complete meal in itself, upto you what time of the day you want to enjoy it.
- Mix together wheat flour, plain flour, sooji and desi ghee.
- Crumble the mixture using your fingers.
- Add lukewarm water and salt and knead into soft dough.
- Let it rest for 15 minutes.
- Divide the prepared dough into 4 round balls.
- Prepare thin round rotis on tawa.
- Keep the prepared rotis aside.
- In a skillet put 2 tbsp olive oil.
- Add chopped onions sauté till golden brown.
- Add the potatoes and mix well. Now add garam masala, anaardana, red chilly powder and chaat masala. Add salt to taste.
- Let the mixture cool for 5 minutes.
- Now add roasted sesame seeds, crumbled paneer and fresh coriander
- Take a roti and spread green chutney on one side.
- Spread 1/4th of the potatoes and til mixture on it.
- Add 1/4th of grated cheese on top and fold into a roll so that all sides are covered.
- Place it on a tawa / flat pan open end down and shallow fry till golden brown on both sides.
- The cheese will automatically seal the edges.
- Cut the rolls in half and serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by Neerja Deva on 31 Jan 2015
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.