Till Bajre ki Roti
This recipe has been viewed 777 times
One can never eat enough in winters. One very common winter dish is Bajra ki Roti, an Indian bread. when you add til to already healthy and rich in calcium bajra you get an amazing Indian bread
- Dry roast the sesame seeds(til).
- Knead the bajra atta, sesame seeds, chillies, salt into a thick dough using enough water.
- Leave it for half an hour.
- Divide the dough into 8 balls.
- Flatten the balls into roti with your hands. You can use little water if required.
- Heat a tava, put the roti on the tawa and once cooked turn it over. Once both the sides are cooked, cook the roti directly over the low flame with the help of tongs.
- The roti is ready when brown spots appear.
- Spread ghee on the roti.
- Add a spoon of gur on the roti and enjoy with garlic chutney.
This recipe was contributed by Cherrie on 29 Jan 2015
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.