Til Waali Meethi Mathri
by Dhara Mehta
This recipe has been viewed 2700 times
Enjoy seasonal best til in sweet Mathris .Simple and easy to make .
- Combine all the ingredients in a big bowl except milk.
- Rub ghee nicely in the maida.
- Use enough milk to form a hard dough.Cover and keep aside for 5mins.
- Take sugar in a pan and add water so that all the sugar is submerged in water.
- Boil it till it forms 2 string thick. Keep aside.
- Take the dough and make 3 or 4 equal sized balls and roll out one thick roti (around 1").
- Using a cookie cutter, cut out equal sized /coin sized Mathris.
- Deep fry them in ghee on slow flame till they are golden brown in colour.
- Repeat it with other balls .
- Arrange the Mathris in a plate and pour the sugar syrup on each mathri and sprinkle mmixed nuts and sesame seeds along with cardamom powder.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.
This recipe was contributed by Dhara Mehta on 29 Jan 2015
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.