Til Paneer with Assorted Vegetables
by meera girdhar
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 1616 times
Winters are on. Paneer is a rich source of proteins. I added sesame seeds and served it with assorted vegetables to create taste and nutrition combo for family.
- Soak Cashew nuts and sesame seeds separately in a 1/2 cup of water for 40 minutes.
- Cut Paneer in four equal portions and keep aside.
- Now drain the excess water from cashew nuts and sesame seeds and grind this in a mixer to form a smooth paste
- In a mixer, add ginger-garlic paste, green chillies, coriander, salt, chilli powder and olive oil and grind all ingredients nicely.
- Now transfer this in a bowl add a tbsp of hung curd to this and mix it nicely.
- ADd the paneer fingers in this mixture and coat it nicely with this marination.
- Take 1/2 cup sesame seeds in a plate and coat marinated paneer nicely with seeds.
- Heat oil in a pan and shallow fry these marinated til Paneer nicely from all sides. Keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a pan, saute garlic and green chilly in this.
- Add onions to this, cook for a minute on high flame.
- Add broccoli to this, saute it. Add red, green and yellow bell pepper to this and saute it for 2 minute
- Now add cabbage to this, saute it and add salt, black pepper and tomato sauce to this, cook it for another 2 minutes on high flame. Keep aside.
- Take a serving plate, keep some salad leaves and place your Til Paneer on this you can also use tikka stick for nice presentation . Serve this with assorted vegetables and chutney to your dears.
This recipe was contributed by meera girdhar on 13 Jan 2015I am Meera Girdhar, loving being mother, wife, professional and passionate to pursue my interests. S...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.