5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 14063 times
Til laddo is a traditional mother's recipe to add calcium, iron and fiber in your diet. The til seeds, jaggery and ghee blend together in the laddo and is a tasty and healthy laddo( sweet ball) recipe.
- Roast the sesame seeds in a dry pan till they turn golden brown and keep aside.
- Cut or pound the jaggerry to make it fine.
- Grind the roasted sesame seeds for 5 seconds in a blender.
- Heat the ghee in a medium sized pan.
- Add jaggery and heat it till it melts completely.
- Add powdered sesame seeds simultaneously while stiring the jaggery and mix it well with the jaggery.
- Remove the pan from heat and quickly form the mixture into medium sized laddoos.
This recipe was contributed by pragatik on 03 Jan 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.