Til Kaju Wale Paneer Pakode
by Foodie #639206
This recipe has been viewed 497 times
Add taste to your mundane evenings with these easy-to-make delicious pakodas. The combination of luscious paneer and crunchy kaju will appeal to every foodie's taste buds. Paneer enhances the richness quotient of our preparation. Bread is used as a binder to mix all the ingredients well. Ajwain gives a flavour that is sure to uplift your senses.Til seeds have been used for their nutritive values. They are roasted and added to the mixture gently in the end. Dominance of til seeds on the surface than in the interior will make the pakodas crispier.
Try them this monsoon.
- Dry roast til seeds in a pan.Crush fried kaju.
- Grate paneer, add besan, garam masala powder,chilli powder and ajwain to the grated paneer. Mix well.
- Cut off the sides of the bread, soak in water, squeeze the water and mix with the paneer mixture.
- Add chopped onion, fried kaju, coriander, mint and salt to it.
- Add til seeds gently in the end to the mixture.
- Heat oil in a pan. Make small balls with the dough and deep fry on medium heat.
- Serve hot with tomato sauce or green chutney.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie #639206 on 30 Jul 2015
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.