Til Grill Sandwich
by sneha sadhwani
This recipe has been viewed 878 times
Enjoy the veggie delight with a twist of til spread.
Add your private note
Til Grill Sandwich recipe - How to make Til Grill Sandwich
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 servings
- Grind the roasted sesame seeds and lemon juice together, till you get a fine thick paste.
- Add chopped capsicum, tomatoes and corn to it.
- Add oregano, chili flakes, salt and mix well.
- On a bread slice apply this mixture evenly and add grated cheese on top.
- Place another bread slice on top and grill this sandwich with butter. Enjoy.
This recipe was contributed by sneha sadhwani on 15 Jan 2015
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.