Tikkis Paneer Sandwhich
Added to 10 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4663 times
Serve it with tomato sauce.
- Heat the oil in a non-stick pan, add the corn, red chilly and chole masala and saute for 3 min.
- Combine all the remaining ingredients in a bowl and pour the corn mixture and mix well.
- Divide the mixture into 4 equal portions and shape them into round flat tikkis.
- Coat up all the tikkis in breadcrumbs and keep aside.
- Heat oil in kadahi and deep fry the tikkis till they turn golden brown and crisp from all the sides.
- Drain on an absorbent paper and keep aside.
- Take one slice of bread, spread mayonnaise and roast it well on tava.
- Place 1 tikki on the bread, spread some tomato slices, onion slice, lettuce, salt and black pepper and cover it with another slice of bread.
- Cook it till it gets crispy.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by bhaviniparekh2001 on 08 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.