Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2316 times
While boiling the beetroot always cut them in four parts & put salt. this helps in fast boiling.
- Mix onion ,tomatoes,
- Corriander powder,ajwain,
- Ginger-garlic paste,(paneer)chat masala,potatoes,beet,
- Salt & pepper.
- Put all the mixture in the rice and mash it well by hands
- Make flat balls & shape it
- In heart shape using shaper
- Apply samoline & deep fry them.
- To garnish it put sauce & fresh cream.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie#21379 on 23 Jul 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.