by LOPA SHAH
This recipe has been viewed 3542 times
All of usare very familiar with black grape juice, but here is something different type of black grape juice blended with vanila ice cream
- Crush the grapes in mixer and strain the juice.
- Add the vanilla ice cream and chaat masala in grape juice, blend again till smooth.
- Put few ice cubes in serving glass, fill ¾ glass with prepared drink.
- Pour any flavored aerated drink over it.
- Similarly prepare other drinks.
- Serve chilled.
This recipe was contributed by LOPA SHAH on 28 Apr 2012Hi
I,am LOPA staying at Vile Parle with my parents.By profession I'am an Advocate.I like music,watc...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.