Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 24487 times
Thumsup cake is an amazing cake recipe of thumbs or the soft drink added to the cake batter mix along with other ingredient. The fluffy soft and creamy Thumbs up cake is appealing in looks and delicious in taste.
- Mix butter,milkmaid and sugar very well.
- In another vessel mix well maida,baking soda and sodium biacarb.seive it 3-4 times.
- Mix half maida in butter and half in thums up..whisk it properly and then mix both the mixture well.
- Take the mixture in a creased container and then keep it in the oven at 150 decree c.
- Mix cornflour, cocoa and sugar with 5-6 tsp cold milk.
- Heat the remaining milk till it boils, then slowy add the cornflour mixture in such a manner that it doen,t form lumps..
- Boil till milk thickens.well it is cool mix it in a gringer or boss.use this icing on cake..
This recipe was contributed by hariahemali on 02 Oct 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.