Three Layer Sandwich
by LOPA SHAH
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 10603 times
Bored of eating regular sandwiches and grileed and baked sandwiches? here is something different type of three layer deep fried sandwich which is made from potato stuffing and with the combination of two types of chutneys..red and green!
- Heat the oil in pan, add the onions and sauté for a while
- Add tomatoes and cook till tomatoes are soft and tender.
- Add red chilli sauce, green chillies, peppercorns, sugar and chilli powder and cook tlii thick.
- Cool and blend in a mixer to a smooth paste. keep aside.
- Apply red paste on one bread slice. Cover with the second slice.
- Spread potato stuffing on it. Cover with the third slice.
- Apply green chutney on it ,cover with 4th slice.
- Similarly prepare other sandwiches.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai, dip the sandwich in prepared batter and deep fry till they turn golden brown from both the sides.
- Cut in triangle shape and serve.
This recipe was contributed by LOPA SHAH on 01 Mar 2012Hi
I,am LOPA staying at Vile Parle with my parents.By profession I'am an Advocate.I like music,watc...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.