Three In One Samosas
Added to 13 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 9402 times
See that the outer covering rotis are soft and do not dry before making samosas
Add your private note
Three In One Samosas recipe - How to make Three In One Samosas
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a heavy bottom pan , add chilli & ginger paste fry for a min , add corsely crushed green peas , salt & lemon juice cook till peas are slightly tender remove from fire and keep aside
- Grind the shelled corn corsely heat 1 tbsp oil in a heavy bottom pan , add the corn & salt and cook till corn is tender add greenchilli & ginger paste & grated coconut remove from fire & keep aside
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a heavy bottom pan , add hing & chanadal , heat till dal is cooked , add remaining ingredients for the orange filling mix well & remove from fire .
- Make a soft dough from the maida
- Roll out thin chappatis of the maida , roast lightly on a girdle on both sides
- Cut the chappati into 2 pcs diameter wise , shape like a cone , fill green stuffing first , then the white stuffing & finally the orange stuffing , seal using paste made with maida & water
- Deep fry
- Serve hot with chutney or ketchup.
This recipe was contributed by rudeshi on 24 Mar 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.