Three Bell Pepper Salad with Sesame Dressing
by Rajni Gupta Anand
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 3597 times
This salad is combination of three bell pepper;red,green ,yellow and paneer with sesame oil dressing.
- First cut red, green and yellow bell pepper symmetrically about 2 inch long and 1/2 inch broad.
- Now heat water in a skillet and blanch capsicum for 2 min and then strain water and put in bowl full of ice.
- Now cut paneer in the same dimension as capsicum.
- For dressing take all the ingredients in a big bowl and muddle it with a muddler now add all the capsicum and paneer/tofu to the dressing and mix it with light hand.
- Now empty the salad in a serving dish and garnish with roasted sesame seed .
- Roasted sesame seed should be lightly roasted and should retain its white colour.
This recipe was contributed by Rajni Gupta Anand on 31 Jul 2014
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.