Three Beans Curry
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 7973 times
Get a complete package of proteins, calcium and taste with the mouthwatering Three beans curry. The rajmah beans,moong dal and white peas are cooked together in a delicious spicy and tangy curry. Relish the three bean curry with rice.
- Soak the dals separatelyovernight and cook it next day.
- In a pan heat oil and put saunf and the seeds.once it starts spluttering fry onion till light brown.
- Now put the tomato pieces and fry.
- Add the cooked dals and the dry powders one by one andfry.
- Put tomato puree, tamarind paste and salt and fry until it becomes thick gravy.
- Add little water if necessary.
- Finally garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot with pulkas or parathas.
This recipe was contributed by luxmi on 06 Jun 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.