Threaded Paneer Rolls ( Paneer Snacks )
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 107 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 35103 times
A deep-fried snack that fits well into any menu! you can also use fettuccine pasta swirled around the rolls instead of flat noodles. Add glitz to your party by serving these hot, with barbeque sauce.
- Combine the paneer, potatoes, chilli powder, garlic, tomato ketchup, cornflour and salt in a bowl and mix well.
- Divide the mixture into 16 equal portions, shape each portion into a 37 mm. (1½") long cylindrical roll and wrap the noodles around them.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and deep-fry the rolls in hot oil, a few pieces at a time, till they are golden brown in colour from all sides.
- Drain on absorbent paper and serve hot with smoked barbeque sauce.
- 1/3cup raw flat noodles will make ½ cup boiled noodles. When the noodles are cooked they will rise to the top and also change colour.
- If flat noodles are not available, you can use regular noodles as an alternative.
Nutrient values per roll
|Vitamin A||95.1 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||-0.1 mg|
|Vitamin B2||-0.1 mg|
|Vitamin B3||-0.1 mg|
|Vitamin C||0.9 mg|
|Folic Acid||1.2 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.