Threaded Paneer Rolls ( Noodle Recipe )
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 148 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 33981 times
Here's something that can add zing to your parties! Cook the noodles a little less and pat them dry so that it is easy to wrap them around the roll.
- Combine the paneer, potatoes, chilli powder, garlic, tomato ketchup, cornflour and salt and mix well.
- Divide the mixture into 16 equal portions.
- Shape each portion into a 37 mm. (1½") long cylindrical roll and wrap the noodles around them.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and deep-fry a few rolls at a time, till they are golden brown in colour.
- Drain on absorbent paper and serve hot with the hot and sour sauce.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.