Thick Kadhai Dal
by Tejal Mathurkar
This recipe has been viewed 8551 times
This dish can be made out of left over dal and is very easy and quick recipe.
- Heat the oil in a small kadhai and add the cumin seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the garlic and onions and saute till the onions turn translucent.
- Add the red chillies and saute till the onion turns golden brown in colour.
- Add the salt and turmeric powder and saute for more 1 minute.
- Add the dal, mix well and cook till it turns thick enough.
- Serve hot garnished with coriander.
This recipe was contributed by Tejal Mathurkar on 15 Jun 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.