Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 4064 times
A complete meal in itself.
- Combine all the ingredients and use it fresh.
- Heat ghee in a pan and add the cumin seeds, garlic, ginger chilly and saute.
- Add potatoes, salt and kasuri methi, mix well and cook well for a minute.
- Heat tava adn re heat the thepla on both sides using little olive oil.
- Spread 1 tbsp curd mixture all over thepla.
- Add few baby potatoes filling mixture in the center.
- Top it with spring onions and grated cheese.
- Fold from both the sides and secure it well with sufficient over lapping.
- Flip upside down and roast it for half a minute and turn it. Serve it hot garnished with wafers all around and serve hot tea along with it.
This recipe was contributed by damyantiben on 13 Dec 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.