Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2593 times
This recipe will get ready in 15 minutes provided that thepla used are left overs. It is healthy and inspired from traditional cola cassia leaves patra recipe.
Add your private note
Thepla Paatra recipe - How to make Thepla Paatra
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 serving
- Place a thepla on a plain dry surface.
- Spread paste on the thepla and place another thepla on it. apply paste all over this also. roll them both together. apply paste on top and sides and keep it in greased thali in the steamer.
- Repeat the same with another two theplas and roll and keep it to steam with the above roll.
- Pour 1 tsp oil on each roll and steam it for 10 minutes.
- Cool and cut 1" slices from rolls. arrange it on a serving plate and pour the hot tempering on it.
- Garnish it with coriander and coconut and serve with chunda and tea.
This recipe was contributed by damyantiben on 07 Dec 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.