Thengai poatta kari vagaigal
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 1656 times
Add your private note
Thengai poatta kari vagaigal recipe - How to make Thengai poatta kari vagaigal
Cooking Time: Total Time:
1/2 kg of chopped vegetable(carrot/beans/cabbage/kothavarangaai/pudalangaai)
shredded coconut- 5-6 tbsp
oil for frying
red chilly-1 or 2
ulutham paruppu - 1 or 2 tsp
mustard seeds- 1 or 2 tsp
curry leaves- 1 or 2 tsp
- Put oil in kadaai and add mustard seeds, ulutham paruppu, red chiilies and curry leaves for tampering
- Then add the finely chopped vegetable and mix well..
- Sprinkle some water and cover the lid with simming the stove
- After a min or 2 remove the lid and add salt n mix well...
- Finally add the shredded coconut and fry mix well and fry for 2 -3 mins
This recipe was contributed by sukanyaa on 20 Jun 2005
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.