The Mango Kulfi
by cook lover
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6118 times
In scorching heat of summer ,mango proves to be a blessing in disguise to bulk of the population residing in India.The sweet delicious mango often earning water to our mouth.From childhood onwards each and every people might have felt a great affinity for this fruit.So have am I , presenting you with yet another delicious cuisine of mango THE MANGO KULFI.
- Bring the milk in a deep pan to boil for 10 minutes.
- Add sugar and corn flour, while stirring continuously and cook for 5 minutes.
- Cool completely and mix well the mango pulp.
- Pour the mixture into individual kulfi moulds and freeze until set.
- Unmould and serve chilled.
This recipe was contributed by cook lover on 07 Jun 2012I'm from Moonidih,Dhanbad at present,but my hometown is at Howrah,W.B. 17yrs ago after marriage I ca...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.