This recipe has been viewed 4359 times
Thattai seedai is a special Tamil snack which is relished during festivals and is made up of rice and urad dal flour. The rice and lentil based snack recipe is deep fried and then enjoyed hot and crispy with coconut chutney or tomato paste.
Add your private note
Thattai Seedai recipe - How to make Thattai Seedai
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
oru cup arisi mavu
ulutha mavu oru spoon
1 spoon vennai,
pepper 2 spoon, perungayappodi oru spoon oil to fry
- Oru cup arisi mava lesa iluppachattila soodu vara
- Perattikko. idhuku ulutha mavu oru spoon potta
- Kara kara nu irukkum. ulundha sivakka varuthu
- Podi panni vechunda appappa use pannikkalam.
- Adhoda ispoon vennai, solt thuli, milahu kara
- Kara nu podi panninadhu 2 spoon, perungayappodi
- Oru spoon pottu nanna pisari konjam konjama
- Yeduthundu konjama jalam vitti kalandhu gettiya
- Vechundu orundai panni thatti thatti poda
- Vendiyadhudhan. plastic paper la yennai thadavi
- Thattina ottama varum.
- Idhulaye milahukku badhila karappodi, konjam
- Thengai thuruval pottum pannalam. thattai kku
- Kadalapparuppu oora vechu, alladhu pottu kadalai
This recipe was contributed by shubaraj on 24 Jan 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.