Added to 6 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 11259 times
It is very cool drink in summer because of curry leaves, coriander leaves and cumin seeds.
the drink is equally tasty without pepper also.
- Add water to curd as required and make chhas of it.
- Add salt, black salt and pepper as per taste and keep aside.
- Put ghee in a pan and put it on flame.
- Add cumin seeds, curry leaves and green chilly.
- Keep aside to cool.
- Add it to the coriander leaves.
- Blend the above mixture finely.
- Add it to the chhass already prepared.
- For garnishing you can put 2-3 coriander leaves in serving mug.
This recipe was contributed by sum_s_patel on 30 Sep 2018
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.