by Amarendra Mulye
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 4524 times
A refreshing and healthy Smoothie with the flavour of Thandai which is traditionally prepared during the Holi festival.
- Soak almonds, melon seeds, khuskhus, saunf in water overnight
- Remove the water
- Grind almonds, melon seeds and khuskhus to a very fine paste
- Add cardamom powder, pepper powder, gulkand and rose water to it
- Again grind it in the grinder
- Finally mix ice-cream with the Thandai paste
- Blend the mixture till it becomes smooth and fluffy
- Pour it in broad based glasses
- Garnish it with saffron strands
- Serve chilled
This recipe was contributed by Amarendra Mulye on 17 Mar 2011I am complete foodie and love to indulge into variety of food items. I love trying out and learning ...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.