Thandai (faraal Recipe)
by Tarla Dalal
3/5 stars 67% LIKED IT
2 GOOD - 1 BAD
Added to 109 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 33826 times
A shaahi drink in which mild spices romance with the almonds and milk resulting in a rich taste. Make the paste in advance and mix it with milk whenever hunger pangs strike on a fasting day.
- Bring the milk to boil in a broad non-stick pan and cool completely.
- Add the ground paste and mix well.
- Refrigerate for at least for 3 to 4 hours.
- Strain using a strainer, add the sugar and mix well.
- Serve chilled garnished with rose petals.
Nutrient values per
|Vitamin A||266.7 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||0.1 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0.2 mg|
|Vitamin B3||0.3 mg|
|Vitamin C||1.7 mg|
|Folic Acid||9.3 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.