Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 7085 times
Nutritious Thalipith is a type of a savory pancake which is a popular dish of Maharashtra. The spiced nutritious pancake is packed with flavor and nutrition and makes for an excellent breakfast item.
- Mix all flours and dry rost for 5 minutes. allow to cool to room temperature.
- Mix all the spices and vegetables.
- Add 1 tbsp of oil and make a soft dough by adding water.
- Divide the dough into equal parts. roll one part with hand or rollpin into small rounds.
- Heat pan and grease it with some oil. place the thalipith on the greased pan and cover for 3 minutes. cook both side until glden brown and crispy. apply butter while cooking.
- Serve hot with curd or unsalted butter. it tastes very good.
This recipe was contributed by madhuri_a1 on 18 May 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.