Added to 6 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2753 times
A delicious and tangy south indian dish made with lots of tomatoes and tamarind and seasoned with corriander leaves, jeera and curry leaves.
- Dissolve the tamarind in one and half cups of water.
- Keep it aside for 5 minutes.drain water in a filter.boil the water.
- While boiling add the cutted tomatoes and salt.keep the stove in sim.
- Allow it to boil.after 5 min add the rasam powder and stirr .
- Allow it to boil for a min.meanwhile dissolve the boiled dhall in 1 cup of water.
- And add this.
- Put ghee in a kadai and add mustard seeds.
- Then add jeera n curry leaves and add this into the rasam.
- Add coriander leaves while serving.
This recipe was contributed by sukanyaa on 20 Jun 2005
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.