Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4457 times
A simple and tempting Thai dressing recipe at tarladalal.com. A vegetarian favorite, Thai dressing is easy to prepare and can be used for salads and stir fries.
Add your private note
Thai-dressing recipe - How to make Thai-dressing
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
- Put oil in small pot, add garlic. fry for about 2 minutes but don't let garlic become brown. add fish sauce,
- Lime juice and sugar. stir and let mixture boil for 2 minutes.
- Chop shrimps into small pieces,
- Powder them if you dont't like bits, add them to sauce
- And boil for 5 minutes, add water until consitency suits you.
This recipe was contributed by abrakhim on 04 May 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.