Thai Vegetable Soup ( Healthy Soups and Salads Recipe)
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 144 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 49867 times
A light lemongrass flavoured Thai Vegetable Soup is packed with a wealth of all B-complex vitamins. Try to incorporate this soup in your diet to enjoy the benefits of B-complex vitamins which are required for the metabolism of other major nutrients like carbohydrates, protein and fat.
- Combine all the ingredients along with 6 of cups water in a deep non-stick pan and mix well.
- Simmer for approx. 20 minutes or till they release their flavours, while stirring occasionally.
- Strain using a strainer and keep aside.
- Heat the butter in adeep non-stick pan, add the garlic, green chillies and spring onions and sauté on a medium flamefor 1 minute.
- Add all the remaining ingredients, mix well and sauté on a medium flame for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the thai vegetable stock, mix well and bring to a boil, while stirring occasionally.
- Serve hot.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per serving
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.