Thai Style Vegetable Curry
by Amarendra Mulye
Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 12437 times
Thai Style Vegetable Curry, it is dry spicy vegetable preparation. This curry goes well with plain steamed rice.
Add your private note
Thai Style Vegetable Curry recipe - How to make Thai Style Vegetable Curry
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
1 hoursMakes 3 to 4 servings
- Soak the red chillies in warm water for 10 minutes.
- Transfer all the ingredients and the chillies in a blender, add little water and grind into a smooth paste.
- Heat the oil in non-stick pan, add the paste and saute for 5-8 minutes on a slow flame.
- Remove fro the flame and keep aside.
- Blanch all the vegetables and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a non stick pan, add the thai curry paste and fry it for 3-4 minutes
- Add the basil leaves, saute for 2 minutes on a slow flame.
- Add half of the coconut milk, thai seasoning, soy sauce, salt, cooked vegetables and 1 cup water mix well.
- Cover the pan with the lid and simmer for 5-8 minutes.
- Add the cornflour paste to the remaining coconut milk, mix well.
- Add this mixture to the curry, mix well and bring to boil.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by Amarendra Mulye on 10 Feb 2011I am complete foodie and love to indulge into variety of food items. I love trying out and learning ...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.