Thai Red Curry
by Tarla Dalal
थाई रेड करी
- हिन्दी में पढ़ें (Thai Red Curry in Hindi)
Added to 1199 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 148155 times
A traditional fiery red thai curry simmered with assorted vegetables. An excellent complement to steamed rice.
- Heat the oil in a broad non-stick pan, add 5 to 6 tbsp of the red curry paste and cook on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Add the basil and cook on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Add the coconut-milk , cornflour-coconut milk mixture and salt, mix well and cook on a medium flame for another 5 to 6 minutes, while stirring continuously.
- Add the babycorn, broccoli and paneer, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 2 more minutes.
- Serve hot.
Thai Red Curry Video by Tarla Dalal
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.