Thai Red Curry By tiwari_anuja
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5137 times
An authentic spicy red Thai curry simmered with assorted vegetables. An excellent accompaniment to steamed rice, Thai red curry is simply amazing!
Add your private note
Thai Red Curry By tiwari_anuja recipe - How to make Thai Red Curry By tiwari_anuja
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
- Mix the cornflour and coconut milk.
- Heat the oil in a large pan, add the red curry paste and fry for a few minutes.
- Add the coconut milk, soya sauce, basil leaves and all the vegetables.
- Simmer for 10 minutes till the vegetables are tender.
- Add salt.
- Boil for 1 to 2 minutes till the curry thickens.
- Serve hot with steamed rice or noodles.
This recipe was contributed by tiwari_anuja on 29 Nov 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.