by Amarendra Mulye
This recipe has been viewed 4100 times
A very simple yet delicious recipe - Thai style Noodles.
- Soak the rice noodles in hot water for 30 minutes.
- Heat the oil in a large pan, add garlic paste and saute till it is light golden in colour.
- Add the blanched vegetables and further saute for 3-4 minutes.
- Add Thai Seasoning and Mixed herbs, toss well.
- Add coconut powder, mix well and add salt it required.
- Add 1-2 tbspn of water if necessary.
- Add the soaked rice noodles to the mixture and stir it for few seconds.
- Garnish it with parsley or coriander and roasted peanuts. Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by Amarendra Mulye on 07 Mar 2014I am complete foodie and love to indulge into variety of food items. I love trying out and learning ...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.