Thai Green Curry
by Tarla Dalal
4/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 125 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 37399 times
An aromatic green curry made with paneer and an assortment of vegetables. The coconut milk enhances the Thai characteristics of this dish.
- Blend lemon grass leaves with ¼ cup of water. Strain, discard the lemon grass and keep the water aside.
- Combine all the remaining ingredients and blend using the reserved lemon grass water. Keep aside.
- Parboil the peas, cauliflower, capsicum and baby corn in salted hot water and keep aside.
- Deep-fry the paneer in hot oil. Drain and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a wok, add the green curry paste and fry for 2 minutes. Add the coconut milk.
- Add the vegetables, paneer, sugar and salt and simmer till the vegetables are tender.
- Serve hot with steamed rice.
Nutrient values per serving
|Vitamin A||724.9 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||-0.2 mg|
|Vitamin B2||-0.2 mg|
|Vitamin B3||0.7 mg|
|Vitamin C||44.2 mg|
|Folic Acid||20.2 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.