Thai Green Curry
Added to 8 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 18827 times
Thai Green curry presents an aromatic Thai recipe prepared from assorted vegetables, lemongrass and chosen herbs. A traditional Thai Green curry recipe which is typically enjoyed with rice . It can also be prepared with chicken or fish.
- Parboil the mushrooms, peas, cauliflower, capsicum and baby corn.
- Deep fry the paneer, drain and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a wok, add the green curry paste and fry for 2 minutes. add the coconut milk.
- Add the vegetables, paneer, sugar and salt and simmer for a few minutes.
- Serve hot with steamed rice.
- Grind all the ingredients in a mortar or a food processor using a little water.
- Store in an airtight container or in the refrigerator. alternatively, freeze for up to 3 months.
- Use as required
This recipe was contributed by viranj on 18 May 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.