Thai Fried Noodles
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 7737 times
Add your private note
Thai Fried Noodles recipe - How to make Thai Fried Noodles
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
- In a wok, heat the oil and add the crushed garlic
- Add the fried tofu, spring onions, beans sprouts, peanuts and noodles.
- Add the chili powder, sugar, soya sauce, lemon juice and salt.
- Serve hot, garnished with the coriander and chopped peanuts.
- Place the lemon wedge on the side of the plate.
This recipe was contributed by sohniekudi on 11 Jan 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.