Thai Curry Paste
by Amarendra Mulye
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4421 times
Thai curry Paste is a basic paste used in many of the thai recipes. This can be prepared well in advance.
- Soak kashmiri red chillies in warm water for 10 minutes
- Transfer all the ingredients in blender
- Add little water and grind into a smooth paste.
- Heat the oil in non-stick pan, add the paste and saute for 5-8 minutes on a slow flame.
- Store the paste in an air-tight container in refrigerator and use when required.
- This paste can be stored for approximately 3to 4 weeks.
- If storage is not required, then water can be substituted with Fresh coconut milk
This recipe was contributed by Amarendra Mulye on 10 Feb 2011I am complete foodie and love to indulge into variety of food items. I love trying out and learning ...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.