Thai Chilli Noodles with Stir Fried Cashewnuts
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 1652 times
Hot and Spicy oodles with cashews.
Add your private note
Thai Chilli Noodles with Stir Fried Cashewnuts recipe - How to make Thai Chilli Noodles with Stir Fried Cashewnuts
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 serving
- Cook noodles in a large pan of simmering water until just tender and leave it to drain,
- Heat Oil in a wok or pan, add ginger, red chillies and cook over medium heat for 1 minute.
- Add cashews and toss for 1 minute or until golden.
- Add vegetables into the pan and cook over medium heat for 3 minutes until vegetables are tender.
- Stir in noodles and combined sauces. Toss until the noodles are heated through and all ingredients are combined.
- Serve immediately garnished with spring onions.
This recipe was contributed by RandhirDamley on 24 Mar 2014I am currently persuing my Degree In Hotel Mangement from ITM-IHM. Navi Mumbai.I am in First year BA...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.