Added to 11 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 8056 times
In the mood for a warm and delicious dessert? The temblaque is ideal! Coconut milk, corn flour and sugar is cooked into thick custard and served chilled with mango and strawberry sauces! Try this one and you will be pleasantly surprised!
- Flavour the mango purée with rum and refrigerate overnight.
- For the strawberry sauce (for serving)
- Add the sugar to the strawberry purée with rum mix well and refrigerate overnight.
- Mix all the ingredients in a non-stick pan and heat, stirring constantly on a low
- Stir till the mixture is thick enough to coat the back of a spoon.
- Cool and pour the custard into individual moulds.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours or until set.
- Unmould and serve with both the sauces.
Nutrient values per serving
|Vitamin A||0.5 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||0.3 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0.2 mg|
|Vitamin B3||2.6 mg|
|Vitamin C||1 mg|
|Folic Acid||54.7 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.