This recipe has been viewed 540 times
Serve chilled in tall glasses. this juice is a very good blood cleanser and has many rejuvenating properties.
Add your private note
Tejas recipe - How to make Tejas
Cooking Time: Total Time:
1 small tender beetroot
1/4 piece of cucumber
1 tbsp jaggery or honey
pinch of salt
pinch of chat masala
roasted jeera powder or pepper powder
- 1.wash the vegetables well and peel them.
- 2.cut the carrot, beetroot and cucumber into pieces.
- 3. blend them in a mixer with the jaggery (if using)and then sieve the juice.
- 4. add a pinch of salt,a little chat masala powder and if you wish to use honey instead of jaggery mix it in now.
- 5. sprinkle roasted jeera or pepper powder according to your taste.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie#409685 on 04 May 2008
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.