Added to 13 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 18368 times
A simple and quick recipe to prepare the Tea cake with flour, sugar, eggs and milk. The tea cakes are freshly baked and then enjoyed hot with tea or coffee. Add a caramel sauce or cream as topping and you have a lovely tea cake dessert recipe.
- Churn butter first till light & fluffy.
- Add sugar & continue to churn for 1 hour.,
- Add beaten eggs & continue to churn,
- Add the maida that has the baking powder mixed - & continue to churn (mix well) for another ½ an hr. to avoid lumps.,
- Add essence, mix well & pour into greased trays & bake.
This recipe was contributed by pearlie on 28 Feb 2004
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.