by kundan shah
Added to 22 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5041 times
Home made plain crispy biscuits, ideal for tea time.
my mother used to make and at home everybody used to love it.
you can try them and have it with tea
- Cream the butter, milk and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Sieve flour, and soda bicarbonate together. fold this into the creamy mixture and prepare a soft dough.
- Leave the dough for more than 5 hours.
- Divide the dough into 6equal portions and roll each ball on a flour board to a thickness of 1/4".
- Cut into desirable shapes, arrange in a baking tray and bake in a preheayed oven at 450 degree f or 220 degree c until golden brown.
This recipe was contributed by kundan shah on 25 Feb 2001I am currently living in Nairobi Kenya. I have two children a son and daughter.
I have graduated...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.