Tawa Vegetable Roll
by Apoorva Mangal
Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 14253 times
Tawa Vegetable Roll, it is a modified and homemade Indian version of spring rolls for those who dont want it to be fried.
- Combine all the ingredients in a deep bowl, mix well and make a semi thick batter.
- Heat a nonstick pan and spread the batter like you do for making a chila and add 1-2 drops of oil and cook from both sides.
- Repeat with the remaining batter to make more rotis. Keep aside.
- Heat the oil in the pan, add the jeera, ginger, green chillies, and onion, mix well and cook till it becomes translucent.
- Add all the remaining ingredients and cook it for about 5 minutes.
- Remove from the flame keep aside.
- Fill a portion of stuffing in each rotis and sprinkle some grated cheese over it and wrap it.
- Seal it with a paste of maida and water(the left over batter of rotis).
- Heat a greased nonstick pan and place these rolls and cook it from both sides till it turns brown and crisp.
- Serve hot with chutney and sauce of your choice .
This recipe was contributed by Apoorva Mangal on 27 Apr 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.