Tava Sprouts Pulao ( Weight Loss After Pregnancy )
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 69 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 23016 times
Tava sprouts pulao, the famous tava rice has been given a healthy makeover – i’ve added a sprout which makes it rich in protein, iron, zinc and fibre. Veggies spiced with pav bhaji masala add just the right touch of flavour!
- Heat the oil in a non-stick kadhai and add the cumin seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the onions, ginger and garlic and sauté on a medium flame till they turn translucent.
- Add the tomatoes, ¼ cup of water and cook on a medium flame for 5 minutes.
- Add the capsicum, chilli powder, turmeric powder and pav bhaji masala, mix well and cook on a medium flame for another 2 minutes.
- Add the moong sprouts, matki sprouts, rice and salt, toss gently well and cook for 2 to 3 minutes. Serve hot garnished with the mint leaves.
Nutrient values per serving
|Energy|| 199 calories|
|Protein|| 6.2 gm|
|Carbohydrates|| 36.8 gm|
|Fat|| 3.0 gm|
|Fibre|| 1.2 gm|
|Zinc|| 0.7 mg|
|Iron|| 1.1 mg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.