by Palak Rathod Behl
Added to 6 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 24932 times
Its a very simple pizza which can be made quickly at home. I have made the pizza sauce at home in this recipe.
Add your private note
Tava Pizza recipe - How to make Tava Pizza
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 1 pizza
- Combine all the ingredients, except the cornflour mixture, and blend in a mixer to a smooth paste.
- Heat a non-stick kadhai and cook the tomato-onion mixture on a medium flame for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add the cornflour mixture, mix well (while stirring continuously) and cook till the sauce becomes thick.
- Keep aside to cool.
- Apply 1/2 portion of the prepared sauce on the pizza base and spread it evenly.
- Sprinkle the vegetables on top and sprad them gently.
- Spread the remaining sauce evenly on the pizza.
- Sprinkle the grated cheese evenly.
- Heat the butter on a tava and gently place the pizza on it, such that the bottom of the pizza faces tava.
- Cover the pizza with a deep vessel and cook on a medium flame till the base becomes crisp and the cheese melts.
- Serve hot with chilli flakes and oregano.
This recipe was contributed by Palak Rathod Behl on 16 Sep 2010Hi.I am Palak. I am a nutritionist by profession. I am passionate for cooking and love trying new an...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.