Tava Idli Chaat
by LOPA SHAH
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 7378 times
Chaat, hmmmmmmm mouth is watering? everyone likes to eat chat, there are many varieties of chat, and here is very easy and tasty mouthwatering idli chat.
- Heat the oil in non stick pan, add the urad dal and green chillies and saute till the urad dal becomes light pink in colour.
- Add the curry leaves, onions and salt, mix well and saute till the onions becomes transparent
- Add the capsicum and sauté for 1 minute.
- Add the salted peanuts, ginger, mix well and saute for a minute.
- Remove from the flame, add the idlis, tomato, sweet corn kernels, a pinch of salt, and mix well.
- Keep on a medium flame, add the chili sauce, tomato sauce, and mix well and saute for a minute, till the idlis are properly coated from all the sides.
- Remove from the flame and transfer to bowl and keep aside to cool.
- Add the pomogranate seeds, masala chana dal, coriander leaves and mix well.
- Transfer to serving bowl.
- Garnish with sev, masala chana dal, pomegranate seeds and coriander leaves
- Serve immediately.
- If you have left over idlis and don’t have mini coin size idlis, then cut idlis in four pieces and use the same for chat.
This recipe was contributed by LOPA SHAH on 13 Jun 2011Hi
I,am LOPA staying at Vile Parle with my parents.By profession I'am an Advocate.I like music,watc...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.