Tava Chenna Peach Delight
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 114 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 7519 times
A selection of juicy fruits encased between 2 layers of lightly fried paneer.
- Mix the paneer, sugar and cornflour and knead well.
- Divide it into 2 equal portions
- Press half the mixture into a 125mm. (5") square or round dish.
- Spread the fruit pieces on top.
- Cover with the remaining mixture and press well.
- Chill for 1/2 hour.
- Cut into small squares.
- Roll them, lightly with cornflour.
- Cook on a tava on both sides with a little ghee.
- Serve hot with chilled orange sauce.
- Cook these on a gentle flame, so that they brown evenly and also so that the paneer does not stick or crumble.
- You can take strawberries, canned peaches, canned pineapple as the fruits.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.